Monday, January 19, 2009

Tanner Takes a Two-year Trip

I, along with all of my brothers and sisters, had the opportunity of accompanying Tanner to the MTC on Wed. January 14th. We were able to spend some time with him the night before eating pizza, taking pictures, and playing Rockband. It was as close to heaven on earth as you can get!
Wednesday was such a special day being able to have this experience together as siblings. Lindsey, Trevor and I thought we would be the only ones that would be going. But as luck would have it, Liz was able to make arrangements for her kids, Laurie was able to come from Vegas, and Spencer drove all night from Grand Junction. It really was picture perfect!

Here are a few pictures from the evening of fun and then from the MTC. Thank goodness for cameras! They are so valuable when trying to capture the moments that you want to remember forever.
These were a few days that I will want to hold on to for a very long time. Good Luck Tanner! We miss you already!

Elder Linton


Pizza Party









The Missionary Training Center












2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun to see pictures of everyone. I hope you survived the MTC. I remember taking my brother there, not fun.

Matt and Crystal said...

Your family is so cute, We love Tanner and wish the best success for him. We will keep him in our prayers :)