Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Mini Vegas Vacation

I am getting really good at packing a suitcase quickly and looking like a seasoned traveler as I make my way through the airport these days. Some of my trips have been planned for months, others for weeks, and this one....for a few days. I had the opportunity to come down to Vegas this weekend to help celebrate Chandler's birthday and be a part of his special Baptism day.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend's activities:



Double Trouble- Grace and Chayce


It's all about the treats!

Triple Trouble (or is that Quadruple trouble-can't leave out baby Larson)

2 comments:

Grandma Chris said...

Thanks for the great pictures and narrative. The only thing missing was my smiling face. Wish we could have been there. Chandler and Charlie looked so cute in their jackets and ties! The cakes looked especially yummy too.

Grandma Chris said...

Oh, I almost forgot - Avery is there any sign of your two front teeth or are you waiting to get them for Christmas?