Sunday, September 14, 2008

Falling into Fall

It has been a few weeks since I have updated the blog, and even now as I am doing it, I don't know what I want to say. Our days aren't as exciting as they have been!
I wish that I could say that life has slowed down a little bit since school started, but it hasn't. The activities may have changed, but the quantity has not. Instead of swimming, running, sleepovers, and other summer fun , we now have lots of reading, math, volunteering and other school related items that fill our free-time. Everyone is doing well in and out of school. I just take one day at a time, and then it doesn't seem so overwhelming.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Mark and I are celebrating our 18th anniversary today. In lieu of our anniversary, this lovely photo was on t.v. Friday morning on Good Morning Utah. We are now famous...the news anchor really liked my beanie hat! We were also able to get away for the weekend in Park City. We spent our days shopping, watching movies, eating out and riding the Alpine Slide, Alpine Coaster, and Zip Line - over and over! It was really fun, but we must be getting old - because it wore us out!

Our lives might not be as exciting as most, but we are healthy and happy and have a great appreciation for each other and our family. We are surrounded by people that love us, that help us, and that bring us so much joy. Who could ask for anything more?

We love you and send our wishes to you for a wonderful week....free from stress, of course. It is beginning to feel like fall here, especially as we drove through the canyon and saw all the beautiful colors. I love this time of year..I only wish you were here to see it!

Have a great week!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think you made every loyal viewer of Good Day Utah jealous! The anchors' especially wanted a hat with a spinner just like yours!! Sorry the song was lame. I didn't pick it. I had a much more embarrassing one in the works. Maybe Good Day Utah needs a better playlist to choose from. I may need to get with our good friend Necia... Anyway, it made me so happy to see you on TV! Happy Anniversary friends!